During marching season band students have a mandatory practice every Wednesday evening. The practice helps build marching skills throughout the season.
Wednesday evenings during marching band season (see CALENDAR for details)
- 5:45 pm – Be in Sundevil Stadium
- 6:00 pm – Rehearsal begins. You must be on the field and ready!
- 9:30 pm – Rehearsal finishes
MCHS Sundevil Stadium
Food & Drink
- No food/drinks provided. You can bring your own.
- Bring water or a sports drink to stay hydrated.
- Casual – athletic shorts and a RED shirt (for Marching Band only). Color Guard has their own dress code for Wednesday Evening Rehearsal)
- Bring a sweatshirt or light jacket as it tends to cool off in the evening, especially later in the marching season.
- Each week the Band Leadership selects a dress “theme”. Check with your Section Leaders for what the theme will be for that week
- Athletic shoes and socks, NO SANDALS OR BARE FEET
What To Bring
- Dot Book