From August through November the Mt Carmel Marching Band performs at all home football games. The Band is both a pep band during the game and performs its field show during half-time.
Be sure to check the calendar for this year’s home games. A typical home football game schedule looks like this:
- 5:30 pm – Color Guard students report time.
- 5:45 pm – All other band students report time.
- 6:00 pm – Dress, groom – warm up & tune with your section leader.
- 7:00 pm game begins
- The Marching Band & Color Guard performs the field show at halftime
- 9 – 10 pm – time varies when games conclude
NOTE: Members of the Band stay for the entire football game unless otherwise directed by Mr. Fierro
- Mt Carmel Sundevil Stadium
- Food & Drink
- It’s a good idea to eat a meal before arriving at a home football game.
- Band Moms provide water during football games.
- ABSOLUTELY NO EATING once in band uniform!
- Full Marching Band Uniform.
- Marching Shoes