From September through November the Mt Carmel Marching Band performs at all home football games. The Marching Band is both a pep band during the game and performs its field show during half-time. The Band and Guard provide a high degree of excitement and entertainment at the games which adds to the campus atmosphere. Without our participation, games would not be as exciting or fun to see.
Be sure to check the calendar for this years home games. A typical home football game schedule looks like this:
- 5:30 pm – Color Guard students report time.
- 5:45 pm – All other band students report time.
- 6:00 pm – Dress, groom – warm-up & tune with your section leader.
- 9 – 10 pm – time varies when games conclude
- NOTE: Members of the Band stay for the entire football game unless otherwise directed by Mr. McPherson
- Food & DrinkIt’s a good idea to eat a meal before arriving for a home football game.