Here are the details for this year’s 4th of July Parade:
- The call time is 2:30 PM at the Rancho Bernardo Post Office located on Lomica Drive.
- The Mt. Carmel band will be the third band to march.
- The parade will commence at 3:30 PM and is expected to conclude around 5:00 PM’ish.
- Students should wear their Summer Uniform, which is the red MC Band Polo shirt, black shorts without stripes, white tennis-type shoes, and white socks. (Sunglasses are allowed).
- Before your arrival, remember to apply sunscreen and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
- Make sure you don’t forget to bring your instrument.
- Parents, please drop off your student and find a parking spot to support and cheer on the MC band.