In the continuing effort to keep everyone safe, Mr. Mac is working with Coastline Travel company and have decided to cancel the Hawaii trip. As of today, Coastline Travel is working with the airline and hotel to return all moneys paid. We are hoping to give all travelers a full refund if possible. Please be patient while we work on collecting the monies from the travel agency (this may take some time) and we will start issuing refunds as soon as the foundation receives the funds. We will be contacting parents as soon as refunds can happen. We are so sorry to cancel this trip, but we will look at rescheduling a trip for next year.